Click on image to download brochure

The Bond is fully capital protected and offers an attractive combination between a 1-year deposit paying a fixed 6% gross AER interest rate for 20% of the amount invested, combined with a 5 year 6 month investment for the remaining 80% of the amount invested. This portion enjoys 85% participation in the Commerzbank Fast Momentum Index. Capital protection is provided by Bank of Ireland.