Whatever the reason you are saving for, it is important you have a plan that addresses your personal financial situation, aims to achieve your financial objectives and goals and is custom built to suit your needs.
In partnership with you, we offer clear, concise and impartial advice on all aspects of saving and investing.
Your individual plan will be custom built to suit your needs such as:
- Wealth Accumulation – In this phase, you are building your wealth and seeking to optimise the return on your capital.
- Wealth Deccumulation – In this phase, you are withdrawing an income from your accumulated funds and seeking to maintain your capital intact.
- Wealth Transfer – This is the phase when you are considering passing assets to the next generation.
With deposit and interest rates at an all-time low, you need to ask yourself are your savings and investments achieving their best possible return. We can review your current and future arrangements and offer you tailored solutions and investment opportunities that give competitive returns whilst also factoring in your attitude towards risk.
Adelphi Financial Brokers offers advice on a fair analysis basis, this means that we research the market on your behalf and recommend the product that is best suited to your requirements.
We can offer advice on a wide range of investment products such as: deposit accounts, capital protected products and also a diversified range of funds which can accommodate your preferred level of risk.
Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (“SFDR”)
The SFDR was introduced by the European Commission alongside (the “Taxonomy Regulation”) and (the “Low Carbon and Positive Impacts Benchmarks Regulation”) as part of a package of legislative measures arising from the European Commission’s Action Plan on Sustainable Finance.
The SFDR sets out harmonised rules on transparency and aims to include environmental, social and governance (ESG) “sustainability” considerations and risks in the decision-making process of investors and asset managers in a consistent manner across the EU financial services sector.
A sustainable investment product is where a product is sold as promoting environmental or social characteristics. It is envisaged that greater transparency and sustainability-related information will enable investors to compare financial products and to make informed investment decisions about ESG products.
Who does the Regulation apply to?
- Insurance intermediaries who provide insurance advice with regard to IBIPs.
- Investment Intermediaries who provide investment advice to both retail and professional investors.
- The rules apply to all financial products, including IBIPs, portfolio management, pension products and PEPPs, regardless of whether they are designed as “green” products with an ESG profile.
When providing advice, the firm considers the adverse impact of investment decisions on sustainability. As part of our research and assessment of products, the firm will examine the Product Providers literature to compare financial products and to make informed investment decisions about ESG products. The firm will at all times act in the client’s best interests and keep clients informed accordingly. The consideration of sustainability risks can impact on the returns of financial products.